- Product Description
The System for the Unified Management, Assessment and Review of Information (SUMARI) (Product) is software for the systematic review of literature. It is designed to assist researchers and practitioners in fields such as health, social sciences and humanities to conduct systematic reviews. SUMARI supports 10 review types, including reviews of effectiveness, qualitative research, economic evaluations, prevalence/incidence, aetiology/risk, mixed methods, umbrella/overviews, text/opinion, diagnostic test accuracy and scoping reviews. It facilitates the review process, from protocol development, team management, study selection, critical appraisal, data extraction, data synthesis and writing your systematic review report. Essentially, it is a word processor, reference management program, statistical and qualitative data analysis program all in one easy to use web application.
- Your licence will last for the applicable term of your subscription from the date that your payment of the licence fee is received. The licence may be renewed for a further 12 month period subject to a further payment of the applicable fee at that point in time.
- Fee and Payment
- You shall pay the applicable licence fee to use the Product as described in the registration process and invoice.
- If we make a supply under this agreement for which goods and services tax (GST) is payable, the fee for the supply is increased by an amount equal to the GST exclusive fee multiplied by the rate of GST prevailing at the time the supply is made.
- Unless GST applies under 3.2, the licence fees does not include any amount for taxes or levy (including interest and penalties). You shall reimburse us for all sales, use, VAT, excise, property or other taxes or levies which we are required to collect or remit to applicable tax authorities.
- Warranties and Liability
- Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees that apply, the Product is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any guarantees or warranties.
- The Product is not a screening or diagnostic tool and has not been validated for clinical use. You should not rely on any information in the Product and you remain responsible for determining the suitability or otherwise of the Product.
- While relevant information is provided to you through the Product, this should not replace clinical judgement. We take no responsibility for the outcome or consequences of using the Product.
- We will not be liable for any errors in the Product and information made available via the Product website, or for any actions you take in reliance on the Product or information contained on the Product website. We will not be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of the Product or website or the transmission or delivery of the Product, or for any liability, loss or damage arising from any of them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and must not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute products and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of the Product or the website and any materials posted on those sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- This clause does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We may, at our discretion, remove, modify or update the Product or information on the Product website from time to time and without notice. Such updates include any modifications, enhancements, improvements, or revisions to the Product or information, including any updates to correct errors or to comply with changes to law or industry guidelines.
- Upon termination you will no longer have access to the Products.
- Warranties and Liability
- We both irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.